Wednesday, October 11, 2017

How do You Choose to Show Up?






Hello Gorgeous!

How was your week?  I had a great one!  Lots of work, heaps of planning, tons of writing and now I sit on a Sunday. writing to you and listening to E.S. Posthumus Radio on Pandora.  Check this station out if you aren't familiar with it.  It is super-inspiring music for me, and I bet it will be for you, too. Let me know what you think of it!

So this week, we're moving on to STEP 2 of our Pitiful to Powerful journey!  I'm very excited about step two because I find it to be empowering in that it will enable you to DECIDE how you wish to show up every day of your life.

That's right my love, you get to CHOOSE how you show up!  If you read last week's post and spent the time examining your life, you may have found a few places that could use a bit of careful curating!  I know I did!  I examine my life and my performance every week, and there is always something or other that I'd like to improve. Remember, I'm on this journey right along with you! When reviewing the results of your efforts last week, where were your not so hot places? Bring them to the front, because we're going to take care of them right now!

Here are the questions I'd like you to ask yourself:

How would I have liked to show up?
What is the impression I'd like to make?
How do I want to feel while I'm interacting with the various people in my life?
Do I want to look successful?  Happy? Confident? Elegant?

These sound like easy questions to answer, but showing up exactly the way you want to can take some effort.  100% worth it, but some effort nonetheless.  Especially if you've never considered the subject before.  Each day you get to make the decision to be poised, pulled together, calm, or anything else that you choose. Once you make the decision, you can create that feeling in your life by managing the way you take care of yourself, the way you dress, the way you walk into a room. Being powerful is truly YOUR choice.  To make it work, you ask this simple question:

"What would a woman who feels (calm,  confident, etc.) look like, sound like, act like and dress like?"

I'm not suggesting that you change every little thing about yourself, because you are already pretty damn fabulous!  However, if you feel like you could improve the way you FEEL about your life, this is the way to go.  Remember that your feelings create your reality.  If you want to feel better, more empowered, more aware, more successful, the way to get there is to ACT AS IF. If you want to be more confident, take the time to learn what you need to learn and BE confident!

I've written in past posts that everything is energy and this is all part of it!  If you want to attract more success into your life,  you must begin acting as though you are already successful.  If you want to attract more calm into your life, you must put calmness out there!  If you want to attract more love into your life, you must begin feeling and expressing more love.  When you put these things out into the universe, they come back to you as more and more of exactly what you want.

So let's begin today!  Right now!  Let's walk the walk of a successful person.  Let's walk the walk of a confident person.  Let's walk the walk of a happy, caring, joyful and passionate person!

Think of someone, even if you have to imagine her, who has what you want!  Who walks into a room like she owns it and accomplishes her dreams and desires!  DECIDE who you want to be and GO BE HER!  I promise that once you begin this process, you'll feel great immediately!

Now let's get going!!!  There's more coming next week!

With carefully curated love,

Donna

PS!   If you'd like these messages delivered right to your inbox,  please enter your email address over on the  right!   And if you have questions or would like to learn how we can work together, feel free to contact me any time at CuratedDonna@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment